Monday, May 3, 2010

I'm back to square 1.
School is great and distracting, but my mind still wonders.
I figure that if I write down what's on my mind right now, I can actually finish these two very simple papers.
I want to be outside in the sun laying in the flowers and grass with you.
I want to be eating a Popsicle on the beach.
I want to be on the beach playing volleyball with my best friends.
I want to be swimming in the ocean in Maui with the sea turtles.
I want to stick my nose into a good novel.
I want to daydream all day with my dog.
I want to eat shaved ice.
I want to ride a vespa in Italy.
I want to swim in the Mediterranean.
I want to be a few inches taller so I can touch the ground right now.
I want to be tenderly kissed on my lips.
I want my heart to race.
I want to go white water rapid rafting.
I want to go rock climbing.
I want to be at a rock concert.
I want to get hold your hand.
I want to fall asleep in your arms.
I will write this paper now. =]

No comments: