Tuesday, August 18, 2009

ProcrastinationStation

(courtesy of Aunt Barb's blog) Isn't this just SOOO true? ...unfortunately.

I wish I was this busy the whole summer. Working for my grandparents, my aunt and uncle, my cousin, and my parents. Going to the gym afterwards. (well i've been going to the gym)

It's interesting how people actually want to hang out at the end of summer. It's like they procrastinate in every aspect of their life. School, hanging out, planning things, family events, or just responding to someone. I'm not saying I'm not one of them, but it's interesting how procrastination is so common. I wonder if it was always so prominent. Like were great explorers and scientists always punctual? probably not. I bet kings and queens were hardly ever on time "a queen is never late, everyone is simply early." (~Julie Andrews in Princess Diaries 2:Royal Engagement) There have always been deadlines, but what percentage of those deadlines have actually been met? (not including extended deadlines) I watch my mom at work meet her deadlines.My aunt and uncle are always working to catch up on past deadlines (they own their own radiology company, the medical business isn't easy. especially financially) And then there are my grandparents who's only deadline left is death itself.
How nice it would be to end up like my grandparents. Sure they have their aches and pains, loss of memory and loss of hearing, but they suuuure are happy and in love. What's so great is that they're so happy that they make everyone else around them feel happy and loved. If I were to aspire to be anyone when I grow old, it would be them (yes, both of them).
So, I guess that statement means I wouldn't want to grow old alone. hahhaa. Which means someday I would like to have that special someone by my side. My "soulmate," if there is such a thing. If it weren't for my grandparents and a few other people I know, I think it'd be really hard for me to believe in the thing called "love."
~Love is pain, healing, suffering, joy, anger, laughter, sadness, caring, sharing, fun, wanting, needing, respect, hope, and a warm embrace (figuratively and literally).~
I love my dog ^_^ hehe He's the only being that is constant in my life.



"Darling. I don't know how to tell you this, but there's a Chinese family in our bathroom."


~*Live.Laugh.Love*~

No comments: