Friday, August 28, 2009

Ketchup

Okay so i really need to catch up on some blogs. I dont know if it's a good thing or a bad thing that i dont blog everyday or keep up with blogs that i follow. but either way, i feel like i'm missing out. my aunt's blog is amazing and has the most random and uplifting things in it! I just can't seem to keep up!
So one of the things i said i would do this summer is read more. I say that every summer. Does it work? No. I wish there was something that i can take that would make me want to read more. I just need the motivation to start something and then i'll finish it. it's the jump-start that slows me down. does that make sense? Another thing was to see more concerts. I saw a few, but really only one big one. it's just the thing costs money. and the one i really wanted to go to was the Cobra Starship one in Hollywood. yea. fail. I was about 2 hours late from when the tickets went on sale. Supposedly the tickets were sold out in "seconds."
But i did get a few things done this summer. Many little things that are probably only significant to me, but, hey, it counts too. One thing that my mother has been putting on me this whole summer was completing my room. I think we got that tucked away. Now where do i put my old room?
By the way, where did they come up with the name "Ketchup"? that's so random for spreadable tomato sauce.


"Undying love is like the ghost in your villa. Everybody talks about it, but try and find one person who has seen it. "

~*Live. Laugh.Love.*~

No comments: