Monday, December 8, 2008

Nearing the end of the first chapter

so it's the second to the last week of the first semester of the first year in college
it's crazy to think that i'm all the way across the country in college... FINALLY
next week is finals.. booo
my head is gonna hurt so much this week... although.. my bday IS on thursday... hope it's the best birthday ever =]
i dono what i'm gonna do w/o all my friends here for 5 weeks! although... it is probably about time we split up.. there's so much tension building up gradually.. btwn everyone.
winter break will be a great refresher =]
5 weeks without SOPHIE!!
5 weeks without the best floormates in the world!
5 weeks without the DC... YES!!!
5 weeks without 3 layers of clothes on all the time
5 weeks without thinking about school
5 weeks without REAL winter
5 weeks without him
5 weeks with fun
5 weeks with REAL FOOD!!
5 weeks with friends and family
5 weeks with sunshine and beach
5 weeks with my dog
5 weeks with the smog -.-
5 weeks with my car!



and now back to reality...



"I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me."

-Isaac Newton

No comments: