Monday, October 26, 2009

So weird.. i feel a sense of normality in my life right now. Which i discovered, isn't that great. Normal for me, like back at home, like during middle school - high school, means i can't fully be myself. For the first time since i came to college i feel like i have to be on my toes all the time. It sucks. Always being judged, always worried about what people think, paranoid people will hate me, on top of worrying about classes. The only thing i really had to really worry about last year were my classes, which was good. But now i feel like i can't do things without some people's acceptance or they'll take it the wrong way. Or i cant say things or they might take it the wrong way. I hate the Sophomore Curse! Sophomore year in high school was horrible and never really got better till i came to college. I have a feeling Sophomore year here will be just the same. But what can i do? It's so weird.

on a lighter note here's a little bit from thefuntheory.com
hope you enjoy! =D go to the website for more fun things! it suure brightens up my day!! =]

~*Live.Laugh.Love.*~

P.s. Ugly Betty is sooo good!!! but i'm SOOOO mad at her in the first couple episodes!! but i love it!! =]

No comments: