Sunday, April 26, 2009

"time for all the wrong reasons, time to end the pain"

Currently listening to Jason Mraz after hours of just thinking about him. =] hahaha funny thing i'm writing an essay about him. if u give me an essay where we can write about practically anything.. i'll write about him! Mraz is my love my life. hhaha well not really. but he's pretty great. i wouldn't mind writing an essay analyzing every single song of his.. about his life...and just about how great he is. lol Currently living high.. off of coffee!! yesh! reminds me of Montreal... man just one esspresso shot and i was crazy! laughed so hard till i cried because of some thing that wasn't THAT funny lol. i swear nothing makes me crazy more than esspresso! (that's why i dont drink coffee that much) Currently trying to write this essay... but decided to blog about how happy i am with my coffee and mraz. =] Currently not worried about the time. (it's only 1:21am) Currently lackin LOTS of sleep... hardly slept week b4 Montreal.. hardly slept during Montreal.. hardly slept this week.. hardly slept this weekend. =_= <<>.> Currently my stomach is making noises.. stupid coffeee >< Currently gonna go finish mai paipa! woot woot.. i love writing about mraz ^^

~*Live. Laugh. Love*~

No comments: