Monday, January 12, 2009

Here. There. Everywhere.

So i had a goal beginning of winter break. I wanted to see certain ppl, go to certain places, do certain things and eat certain foods. I think i accomplished most of it too =]
(italic= havent done yet )
places to eat:
in-n-out, ce fiore, bayside, gulf stream, guppies (?), HOME!!, christmas party
places to go:
santa monica, laguna, newport, huntington, mountains, disneyland, knotts, san diego, uci, ucsd
things to do:
visit friends in college, eat lots of yummy food, catch up on shows, read, see some movies, get more music, workout, cook, paint, play with dog, drink some great wine, put my feet in the sand/ocean and smell the ocean breeze, get a lil darker,
people to see:
michelle n, lizzy, paul, bro (bryan), jan, julie, nina, melissa, mrs. hayashi, mrs. ikemoto, parents, grandparents, all my cousins (1st)

there's probably more.. but that was the most of it =]
There's alot more i would have loved to have done here in CA, but there's the problem of $ and .. well money. Man i need a job. But it was a nice relaxing and busy break. Though it's not quite over yet.
I'm so excited to back to Massachusetts. I can't wait to see my friends!

~*live.laugh.love.*~

No comments: