Sunday, March 1, 2009

New blog post

So there's really not much I want to say. What can I say? I'm sure if I had a life like Jason Mraz, I'd be able to talk about what a wonderful place this world is, well it is wonderful, but I haven't seen as much as he has. What a lucky guy. My life here is pretty dull compared to his I'm sure. But I love my life right now. Again, I'm glad I'm still here. =] There's no where else in the world I'd rather be at this time in my life.

So next week my dad is coming to Massachusetts! YAY! Gonna do some work in Boston area (possibly Woburn) Then on Friday he'll visit me and leave on Saturday. Hopefully I'll be able to hang out on Saturday night w/ the usual suspects ;D It'll be so great to see my daddy! ^^ and maybe, probably, he'll treat me to a dinner and I'll treat him to breakfast at UMass. Dono what we'll do because he already know what Amherst is like, maybe we can go into Boston. =] I'm so excited to see him and introduce him to everyone! =D

Soooo I'm still on the fence about Spring Break, which is in like 2 weeks?!!! So far I'm thinking about going to NY City. I have no idea how I'd get there, but hopefully I can find a ride or find a cheap way of transportation. Any suggestions?! Then on the 19th I'll probably leave (somehow) and go to Boston and visit with SarahP! =] OHHH and hopefully while I'm in Boston area, I can visit with more people from that area and see my cousin, Aria, and her Italian boyfriend and his brother! =D I would LOVE to see them!

So back at home, things aren't too great. My grandpa on my dad's side is getting worse =[ my grandma can't stop being stubborn, her daughter (my aunt) won't do shit to help out with grandpa, so my mom is stuck picking up the slack on her in-laws' side of the family while juggling a full-time job, not to mention her dad is going into knee surgery next week while my dad is on his business trip/here in MA. I feel so bad for her =[ ...wish I was there to help her out. =[ Oh, but on the good side of news, my dad's brother's step-daughter (my cousin) had her 3RD baby... a girl this time! =D can't wait to meet her! From the pictures, she looks so beautiful =] ... So I feel like I've come to that stage in everyone's life where birth and death are at a crossroads and there's great happiness and great sadness in my family.

And to end this post... I pray (if I prayed) that everyone live, laugh, and love because life is too short to miss out on anything. Hope everyone is healthy and doing well ... but if not healthy.. get healthy !!! =D (too many ppl are sick =[ i feel bad)

No comments: