Thursday, March 26, 2009

S.H.I.T.

first off, one GOOD thing is that i finally got over my cold =].. at least i'm pretty sure i did =]

but lets list all the things that have been hurting my head:
1. the fight i had with my best friend. our first legit fight. i got so upset... which made her upset. i'm sorry for overreacting, but i just wish she'd understand me. she always understood me. ever since she got her boyfriend i've been gradually losing my best friend. i've always told her EVERYTHING and she's the only one i can totally be myself with. and if i said i was sorry, she would be like "yea you better be." she's not the kind to sympathize for someone except herself.
i guess i've never really had a best friend. (it makes me fuckn cry... CRY!! i cant believe it! this ridiculousness is making me cry myself to sleep!)
i'm beginning to doubt who my real friends are again. this feeling is so familiar and i thought it went away when i came to college. the feeling of being all alone. again.
2. housing. i'm leaning more towards central. housing isn't too much of an issue as it was a day ago, but i'm still stressin about it. sophie doesnt want to be my roommate anymore. but we both agreed we dont want to room together because we want to branch out and meet new ppl. i'm gonna miss her! she's such a great roommate.
3. exams. of course those are stressful.
4. lack of sleep.
5. planning for montreal! .. it's more exciting than stressful, but nonetheless, it's on my mind.
6. i feel REALLY bad that i got my mom sick!!!! i feel so bad.. she sounds like a smoker =[
7. this stupid part-time job thing i impulsively agreed to participate in. FML!
8. needing money. always worried about that.
9. trying to figure out the paramore/no doubt concert when i get back home. should i go to the SD one in may? or sell those and buy tix for the LA one in july? who should i take? everyone is rejecting me cuz the SD one is memorial day weekend.
10. i'm so tired of worrying about others! but i cant help it! i have to force myself to not care! and then when i try too hard i feel bad cuz i feel like a bitch. ...i hate being a girl!(when it comes to emotions)

what should i do?! (about anything)


~*Live.Laugh.Love.*~

No comments: